The Dystopian Future is here; liberals \"green energy\" plan is unravelling before our eyes...

On Thursday, September 22, 2022 at 1:35:02 AM UTC+10, a a wrote:
> We are working really hard

You are clearly aiming to be the person who creates more threads here than anybody else.

You get very few responses to your posts, and pretty much all of those responses tell you to shut up.

I\'ve taken to reporting every last post you make as spam, because that is exactly what they are. None of them have any relevance to science or to electronic design. I\'ve been posting here for some twenty years now - almost as long as John Larkin - and you are the silliest and prolific source of off-topic spam that I have ever seen. You are even sillier than Skybuck Flying, Gnatguy or Jake Isks, and a whole lot more voluble than any pf them.

#ClimateChanges = Tautology by Heraclitus

and all you generate is delusional noise,.
flooding this group over and over again

Don\'t waste our time

<snipped more of a a\'s delusional time-wasting noise>

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney

On Wednesday, September 21, 2022 at 4:37:19 AM UTC-7, bill....@ieee.org wrote:
On Wednesday, September 21, 2022 at 8:49:29 PM UTC+10, a a wrote:
---My volunteer work for the IEEE puts me in contact with universities around Sydney - at least five - but it hasn\'t found me any projects yet, and doesn\'t seem likely to.

are you looking for a job as a writer?
Not exactly. I already edit the quarterly newsletter for the NSW IEEE Section
Tautology (logic) - Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tautology_(logic)

In mathematical logic, a tautology (from Greek: ταυτολογία) is a formula or assertion that is true in every possible interpretation. An example is \"x=y or x≠y\".. Similarly, \"either the ball is green, or the ball is not green\" is always true, regardless of the colour of the ball.

Climate changes = Tautology, since climate is not static
Wrong. Climate change - not \"changes\" - refers to the significant warming that is going on at the moment and pushed above the natural variation about thirty to forty years ago.
Panta rei (Heraclitus), \"everything flows\", a concept in the philosophy of Heraclitus
Not exactly a quantative assertion.
If you have problems to understand

Climate changes = Tautology
But the phrase is \"climate change\", not \"climate changes\".
you are wasting our time
A a wastes our time and his time by false and irrelevant assertions which are of no interest to anybody who reads this forum. Except of course as idiocies to jeer at.

--
Bozo Bill Sloman, Sydney

Hey Bozo, you are BARKING UP the wrong tree - climate alarmists DON\'T say the climate is changing beyond normal ranges, but that the changes are man caused (anthropogenic, to use a fancier term for the same damn thing). The problem is that they have ABSOLUTELY NO SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE to back up this statement. NONE. NADA. ZERO. NULL. They just make coincidental relationships. And, certainly, YOU have not presented any such evidence.

On Wednesday, September 21, 2022 at 1:15:46 AM UTC-7, bill....@ieee.org wrote:
On Wednesday, September 21, 2022 at 2:33:11 PM UTC+10, Flyguy wrote:
On Tuesday, September 20, 2022 at 7:23:35 PM UTC-7, bill....@ieee.org wrote:
On Wednesday, September 21, 2022 at 9:51:45 AM UTC+10, a a wrote:

climate changes is tautology by Heraclitus
He didn\'t have access to satellite data. Neither do you - it is now available but you can\'t understand it.

BTW
I am aware , you have nothing to do with climate science so your reply makes no sense.

You don\'t have to be an active expert in climate science to post relevant and correct information on the subject.

You are aware of very little and clearly can\'t make sense of most of the stuff you post about, so your opinion on other peoples posts is even less interesting than the rest of your spam. If you had any sense you\'d shut up, but you don\'t and the best we can hope for is that your information provider will eventually cut off your access to the web.

Hey, you are a TOTALLY DISCREDITED TROLL on SED.

You do seem to like to make that claim, but it doesn\'t seem to be evidence based, no matter how much you might like it to be true.
There is, but you are in DENIAL.

You accuse me of not understanding climate statistics, but refuse to provide YOUR OWN statistics.
Not exactly. You rejected the statistics that I did dig up, on the basis that they weren\'t the kind of statistics that you wanted to see and never bothered to produce an example of the kind of statistics that you were expecting.

You NEVER produced any statistics, Bozo. You claimed that maxima and minima are statistics, which is TOTALLY FALSE.

That was just being childish.

You are the child, making false, libelous statements about me.

You question experts\' estimate of expanding the grid but REFUSE to answer what it costs to install transmission lines.
You claimed that you had an \"experts estimate of the cost of expanding the grid\" but in fact provided a link to some kind of self-serving industry puff that wanted to see a lot of money spent without any obvious justification.

There you go AGAIN - profession organizations are EXACTLY THAT: PROFESSIONAL, duty bound to make accurate assessments (unlike YOU!). To outright reject those assessments w/o a detail analysis of what they did wrong is malfeasance.

You accuse me of shopping around for a university that will accept me but REFUSE a bet that I hold the degrees I claim to hold.
I pointed out that you claimed to have one degree but to have been to more than one accredited university - none of which you\'ve named. You haven\'t even told us exactly what degree that you have claimed to have got. Nobody sane makes that kind of bet, least of all with with a half-witted psycopath like you.

HA HA HA HA! YOU claimed I didn\'t have an EE degree, so to be non-libelous you MUST have done your research BEFORE making FALSE STATEMENT. And you REFUSE to bet me on that very specific claim, belying your ineptitude.

You claim that I don\'t have a pilot\'s license, but REFUSE to bet me!
I didn\'t. What said was that your dementia was clearly so far advanced that you certainly shouldn\'t have pilot\'s license.

No, at one point you stated that I didn\'t have a pilot\'s license.

You advocate NUKING YOUR OWN FUCKING COUNTRY, and call that reasonable!
That was what you made of a rather more reasonable proposal. Your own country has done it to it\'s own territory 27 times with rather less urgent motivation than I was invoking.

All nuke testing was OUTLAWED years ago; advocating it NOW is fucking crazy as well as ILLEGAL.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Plowshare

You SHOULD read your own fucking reference. Here is a key excerpt:

Negative impacts from Project Plowshare\'s tests generated significant public opposition, which eventually led to the program\'s termination in 1977.

That was FORTY FOUR YEARS AGO, Bozo!

You ARE a LAUGHING STOCK of not only SED, but the WORLD!
I suspect that the boot is on the other foot. but you do seem to be too dim to realise that you are making an ass of yourself.

One thing for sure: your are a legend in YOUR OWN MIND!! Trouble is no one else here agrees with you save for the idiot of all time, DecayedBrainMatter.

a a <manta103g@gmail.com> wrote in news:c6a30e37-f790-429e-84b1-
02bfd1d9a544n@googlegroups.com:

> #youarelowbrainer

You are a total piece of shit and the bacteria you contain is smarter
than you are.

On Thursday, September 22, 2022 at 12:58:23 PM UTC+10, Flyguy wrote:

He didn\'t have access to satellite data. Neither do you - it is now available but you can\'t understand it.

BTW
I am aware , you have nothing to do with climate science so your reply makes no sense.

You don\'t have to be an active expert in climate science to post relevant and correct information on the subject.

You are aware of very little and clearly can\'t make sense of most of the stuff you post about, so your opinion on other peoples posts is even less interesting than the rest of your spam. If you had any sense you\'d shut up, but you don\'t and the best we can hope for is that your information provider will eventually cut off your access to the web.

You do seem to like to make that claim, but it doesn\'t seem to be evidence based, no matter how much you might like it to be true.

So cite it.

You accuse me of not understanding climate statistics, but refuse to provide YOUR OWN statistics.

Not exactly. You rejected the statistics that I did dig up, on the basis that they weren\'t the kind of statistics that you wanted to see and never bothered to produce an example of the kind of statistics that you were expecting.

You NEVER produced any statistics, . You claimed that maxima and minima are statistics, which is TOTALLY FALSE.

http://tropical.atmos.colostate.edu/Realtime/index.php?arch&loc=northatlantic

doesn\'t seem to go in for them. Maxima and minima aren\'t particularly useful statistics, and I wouldn\'t cite them, but they are statistics of a sort.

You are an idiot. This is clearly true. Saying so might be libellous - it exposes you to ridicule and contempt, but no more than the fatuous assertions you make on your own, and there is a strong public interest defense. There\'s nothing childish about pointing out that a half-wit is posting dangerous nonsense.

You question experts\' estimate of expanding the grid but REFUSE to answer what it costs to install transmission lines.

You claimed that you had an \"experts estimate of the cost of expanding the grid\" but in fact provided a link to some kind of self-serving industry puff that wanted to see a lot of money spent without any obvious justification.

There you go AGAIN - profession organizations are EXACTLY THAT: PROFESSIONAL, duty bound to make accurate assessments (unlike YOU!). To outright reject those assessments w/o a detail analysis of what they did wrong is malfeasance.

Actually \"professional\" just means that they charge for their services. They like to pretend that their \"professional associations\" makes sure that their members deliver value for money, but it\'s mostly a device to discourage people from consulting people who won\'t cut them in.

You accuse me of shopping around for a university that will accept me but REFUSE a bet that I hold the degrees I claim to hold.

I pointed out that you claimed to have one degree but to have been to more than one accredited university - none of which you\'ve named. You haven\'t even told us exactly what degree that you have claimed to have got. Nobody sane makes that kind of bet, least of all with with a half-witted psycopath like you.

HA HA HA HA! YOU claimed I didn\'t have an EE degree, so to be non-libelous you MUST have done your research BEFORE making FALSE STATEMENT.

Cite the claim.

And you REFUSE to bet me on that very specific claim, belying your ineptitude.

I didn\'t. What said was that your dementia was clearly so far advanced that you certainly shouldn\'t have pilot\'s license.

Cite? With thread name and date, so we can go back and check that you haven\'t text-chopped something out of context.

That was what you made of a rather more reasonable proposal. Your own country has done it to it\'s own territory 27 times with rather less urgent motivation than I was invoking.

All nuke testing was OUTLAWED years ago; advocating it NOW is fucking crazy as well as ILLEGAL.

It wouldn\'t have been any kind of test. Your country has an arsenal of nuclear weapons, so it does not seem to think that using them in a war would be illegal

Negative impacts from Project Plowshare\'s tests generated significant public opposition, which eventually led to the program\'s termination in 1977.

So what? The tests had served their purpose.

I suspect that the boot is on the other foot. but you do seem to be too dim to realise that you are making an ass of yourself.

One thing for sure: your are a legend in YOUR OWN MIND!!

Gnatguy has this imagined insight into what might be be going on in my mind.. He\'s flattering himself.

>Trouble is no one else here agrees with you save for Decadent Linux User Numero Uno.

Gnatguy does invent the statistics he thinks he needs. He rejects all other statistics as not invented here.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney

On Wednesday, September 21, 2022 at 10:55:25 PM UTC-7, DecadentLinux...@decadence.org wrote:
a a <mant...@gmail.com> wrote in news:c6a30e37-f790-429e-84b1-
02bfd1...@googlegroups.com:

#youarelowbrainer

You are a total piece of shit and the bacteria you contain is smarter
than you are.

Which would make that combination smarter than you on your most BRILLIANT DAY!

On Wednesday, September 21, 2022 at 10:56:26 PM UTC-7, bill....@ieee.org wrote:

BTW

So cite it.

You NEVER produced any statistics, . You claimed that maxima and minima are statistics, which is TOTALLY FALSE.

doesn\'t seem to go in for them. Maxima and minima aren\'t particularly useful statistics, and I wouldn\'t cite them, but they are statistics of a sort..

Sorry, Bozo, this is just tabulated data, NOT statistics.

You are an idiot. This is clearly true. Saying so might be libellous - it exposes you to ridicule and contempt, but no more than the fatuous assertions you make on your own, and there is a strong public interest defense. There\'s nothing childish about pointing out that a half-wit is posting dangerous nonsense.

A demented person such as yourself may think that EVERYONE around them is an idiot. Mental incapacity MIGHT be a defense against libel.

Actually \"professional\" just means that they charge for their services. They like to pretend that their \"professional associations\" makes sure that their members deliver value for money, but it\'s mostly a device to discourage people from consulting people who won\'t cut them in.

HA HA HA HA! Professional DOES NOT mean they charge for themselves! If I must explain what it means then you are TRULY demented!!

HA HA HA HA! YOU claimed I didn\'t have an EE degree, so to be non-libelous you MUST have done your research BEFORE making FALSE STATEMENT.
Cite the claim.

It is available on SED, Bozo.

Cite? With thread name and date, so we can go back and check that you haven\'t text-chopped something out of context.

Go search for yourself, Bozo.

It wouldn\'t have been any kind of test. Your country has an arsenal of nuclear weapons, so it does not seem to think that using them in a war would be illegal

You ARE DEMENTED, you IDIOT!

Negative impacts from Project Plowshare\'s tests generated significant public opposition, which eventually led to the program\'s termination in 1977..

SO WHAT??? That OBLITERATES your fucking argument, Bozo!

Gnatguy has this imagined insight into what might be be going on in my mind. He\'s flattering himself.

No, you get your rocks off by your inane postings on SED.

Trouble is no one else here agrees with you save for DecayedBrainMatter.

Flyguy does invent the statistics he thinks he needs. He rejects all other statistics as not invented here.

LOL! You CLAIM that you understand statistics, but just present RAW DATA!

On Friday, September 23, 2022 at 3:04:45 PM UTC+10, Flyguy wrote:
On Tuesday, September 20, 2022 at 7:23:35 PM UTC-7, bill....@ieee..org wrote:

<snip>

doesn\'t seem to go in for them. Maxima and minima aren\'t particularly useful statistics, and I wouldn\'t cite them, but they are statistics of a sort.

Not what Gnatguy is prepared to recognise as statistics. Words only mean what he wants them to mean. Other people\'s opinions on the subject don\'t count.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/statistics

\"a collection of quantitative data\" would qualify for pretty much anybody except Gnatguy,

You are an idiot. This is clearly true. Saying so might be libelous - it exposes you to ridicule and contempt, but no more than the fatuous assertions you make on your own, and there is a strong public interest defense. There\'s nothing childish about pointing out that a half-wit is posting dangerous nonsense.

A demented person such as yourself may think that EVERYONE around them is an idiot. Mental incapacity MIGHT be a defense against libel.

You do seem to be one of a limited number of idiots who post here. A a is another, and Skybuck Flying is a third. I clearly don\'t think that everybody else is as stupid as you are, but you may be too stupid to have noticed.

HA HA HA HA! Professional DOES NOT mean they charge for themselves! If I must explain what it means then you are TRULY demented!!

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/professional

\"engaged in by persons receiving financial return\"

Cite the claim.

It is available on SED, Bill.

You imagine it is but you can\'t find it.

Go search for yourself.

You did and you couldn\'t find it? No surprise there.

It wouldn\'t have been any kind of test. Your country has an arsenal of nuclear weapons, so it does not seem to think that using them in a war would be illegal.

Not a convincing counter argument but Gnatguy is toof ar gone in demented idiocy to notice.

SO WHAT??? That OBLITERATES your fucking argument.

Think about it.

Gnatguy has this imagined insight into what might be be going on in my mind. He\'s flattering himself.

Gnatguy does trust his own insights.

Trouble is no one else here agrees with you save for Decadent Linux User Numero Uno.

Flyguy does invent the statistics he thinks he needs. He rejects all other statistics as not invented here.

Gnatguy can\'t make sense of statistical information, or work out what it is designed to tell, so for him it is just raw data. The minimal processing it takes to extract the meaning is beyond him.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney

GnatTurd <maggotmeat2morrow@yahoo.com> wrote in
news:ce1f0f23-6b6f-491c-85ab-ae0e2417eb24n@googlegroups.com:

On Wednesday, September 21, 2022 at 10:55:25 PM UTC-7,
DecadentLinux...@decadence.org wrote:
a a <mant...@gmail.com> wrote in news:c6a30e37-f790-429e-84b1-
02bfd1...@googlegroups.com:

#youarelowbrainer

You are a total piece of shit and the bacteria you contain is
smarter than you are.

Which would make that combination smarter than you on your most
BRILLIANT DAY!

Nice try, TrumpPutz.

On Thursday, September 22, 2022 at 11:26:28 PM UTC-7, bill....@ieee.org wrote:
On Wednesday, September 21, 2022 at 1:15:46 AM UTC-7, bill....@ieee..org wrote:
snip

Not what Gnatguy is prepared to recognise as statistics. Words only mean what he wants them to mean. Other people\'s opinions on the subject don\'t count.

No, Bozo, I KNOW what statistics are, but you DON\'T!

\"a collection of quantitative data\" would qualify for pretty much anybody except Gnatguy,

Try again, Bozo (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Statistics):

Statistics (from German: Statistik, orig. \"description of a state, a country\")[1][2] is the discipline that concerns the collection, organization, analysis, interpretation, and presentation of data.

Stating minima\'s and maxima\'s IS NOT analysis in any shape, manner or form.

You are an idiot. This is clearly true. Saying so might be libelous - it exposes you to ridicule and contempt, but no more than the fatuous assertions you make on your own, and there is a strong public interest defense. There\'s nothing childish about pointing out that a half-wit is posting dangerous nonsense.

You do seem to be one of a limited number of idiots who post here. A a is another, and Skybuck Flying is a third. I clearly don\'t think that everybody else is as stupid as you are, but you may be too stupid to have noticed.

You are just confirming your dementia, Bozo.

\"engaged in by persons receiving financial return\"

Yeah, right. So you DON\'T go to ANY doctor who charges for the services???

Cite the claim.

Go search for yourself.

No, I AM NOT going to do YOUR HOMEWORK for you!

It wouldn\'t have been any kind of test. Your country has an arsenal of nuclear weapons, so it does not seem to think that using them in a war would be illegal.

Not a convincing counter argument but Gnatguy is toof ar gone in demented idiocy to notice.

Think about it.

I HAVE - YOU obviously HAVEN\'T!

Who the fuck is \"gnatguy\" anyway?

Trouble is no one else here agrees with you save for Decadent Linux User Numero Uno.

Gnatguy can\'t make sense of statistical information, or work out what it is designed to tell, so for him it is just raw data. The minimal processing it takes to extract the meaning is beyond him.

--
Bozo Bill Sloman, Sydney

On Monday, September 26, 2022 at 3:08:43 PM UTC+10, Flyguy wrote:

<snip>

Sorry, this is just tabulated data, NOT statistics.

Statistics (from German: Statistik, orig. \"description of a state, a country\")[1][2] is the discipline that concerns the collection, organization, analysis, interpretation, and presentation of data.

Of course it isn\'t. But the maxima and minima are tabulated data, and thus statistical information.

You are just confirming your dementia.

I tend to see it you exhibiting yours.

\"engaged in by persons receiving financial return\".

What\'s that got to do with anything?

Cite the claim.

Go search for yourself.

Because you can\'t.

Not a convincing counter argument but Gnatguy is too far gone in demented idiocy to notice.

Think about it.

Your thinking doesn\'t seem to be up to much.

Think about it.

Gnatguy does invent the statistics he thinks he needs. He rejects all other statistics as not invented here.

You, obviously. You couldn\'t do that minimal processing either.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney

On Monday, September 26, 2022 at 12:27:03 AM UTC-7, bill....@ieee.org wrote:
On Tuesday, September 20, 2022 at 7:23:35 PM UTC-7, bill.....@ieee.org wrote:

snip

Sorry, this is just tabulated data, NOT statistics.

Of course it isn\'t. But the maxima and minima are tabulated data, and thus statistical information.

You are just confirming your dementia.

I tend to see it you exhibiting yours.

\"engaged in by persons receiving financial return\".

What\'s that got to do with anything?

Cite the claim.

Go search for yourself.

Because you can\'t.

Not a convincing counter argument but Gnatguy is too far gone in demented idiocy to notice.

Think about it.

Your thinking doesn\'t seem to be up to much.

Think about it.

No, Bozo, I AM NOT \"gnatguy\" who is just a FIGMENT OF YOUR WARPED IMAGINATION.

--
Bozo Bill Sloman, Sydney

The bottom line, Bozo, is that you HAVEN\'T produced ANY of your OWN statistics and appear INCAPABLE of doing so.

9/26/22, 22:28, Gnatguy:
On Monday, September 26, 2022 at 12:27:03 AM UTC-7, bill....@ieee.org
wrote:

Gnatguy can\'t make sense of statistical information, or work
out what it is designed to tell, so for him it is just raw
data. The minimal processing it takes to extract the meaning is
beyond him.

No, Bozo, I AM NOT \"gnatguy\" who is just a FIGMENT OF YOUR WARPED
IMAGINATION.

Gnatguy.

On Tuesday, September 27, 2022 at 3:28:52 PM UTC+10, Flyguy wrote:

<snip>

No, I AM NOT \"gnatguy\" who is just a FIGMENT OF YOUR WARPED IMAGINATION.

Dream on.

> The bottom line, is that you HAVEN\'T produced ANY of your OWN statistics and appear INCAPABLE of doing so.

Nobody would be capable of producing statistics that you would be willing to recognise as statistics if you don\'t want to recognise them.

I am not able to work out out whether you are incapable of rational argument or merely so bad at it that you refuse to take part, but either way you have to resort to childish denial when you can\'t persuade other people to take your silly ideas seriously.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney

On Monday, September 26, 2022 at 11:20:44 PM UTC-7, bill....@ieee.org wrote:
On Thursday, September 22, 2022 at 11:26:28 PM UTC-7, bill....@ieee..org wrote:
On Wednesday, September 21, 2022 at 1:15:46 AM UTC-7, bill.....@ieee.org wrote:

snip

No, I AM NOT \"gnatguy\" who is just a FIGMENT OF YOUR WARPED IMAGINATION..

Dream on.

Gnatguy is a figment of your perverted imagination.

The bottom line, is that you HAVEN\'T produced ANY of your OWN statistics and appear INCAPABLE of doing so.

Nobody would be capable of producing statistics that you would be willing to recognise as statistics if you don\'t want to recognise them.

Sure there are, but you ARE NOT one of them.

I am not able to work out out whether you are incapable of rational argument or merely so bad at it that you refuse to take part, but either way you have to resort to childish denial when you can\'t persuade other people to take your silly ideas seriously.

Your childish denial of producing the statistics you claim exist IS the problem, Bozo. The fact is there ARE climate statistics out there, but they disprove your theories (which is why you don\'t present them).

--
Bozo Bill Sloman, Sydney

On Sunday, October 2, 2022 at 1:42:54 PM UTC+11, Flyguy wrote:

<snip>

> Your childish denial of producing the statistics you claim exist IS the problem. The fact is there ARE climate statistics out there, but they disprove your theories (which is why you don\'t present them).

There is climate change denial propaganda out there, and it\'s full of fake statistics that you\'d be happy to accept.

They are wrong, but you like them and refuse to recognise real data that doesn\'t tell the story you want to endorse.

The actual problem is simply that you are a gullible twit, deeply attached to his delusions

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney

On Saturday, October 1, 2022 at 10:28:23 PM UTC-7, bill....@ieee.org wrote:

snip
Your childish denial of producing the statistics you claim exist IS the problem. The fact is there ARE climate statistics out there, but they disprove your theories (which is why you don\'t present them).

There is climate change denial propaganda out there, and it\'s full of fake statistics that you\'d be happy to accept.

They are wrong, but you like them and refuse to recognise real data that doesn\'t tell the story you want to endorse.

Hey Bozo, I have given you MULTIPLE chances to produce:
1. Your OWN statistics
2. Your OWN cites of others statistics
You keep on FAILING to deliver!

The actual problem is simply that you are a gullible twit, deeply attached to his delusions

No, the problem isn\'t that I am a \"gullible twit,\" but that YOU ARE ONE. You just keep chanting the mantra of climate alarmists w/o ANY critical thinking.

--
Bozo Bill Sloman, Sydney

On Sunday, October 2, 2022 at 6:57:19 PM UTC-7, bill....@ieee.org wrote:
On Monday, October 3, 2022 at 11:46:04 AM UTC+11, Flyguy wrote:

snip
Your childish denial of producing the statistics you claim exist IS the problem. The fact is there ARE climate statistics out there, but they disprove your theories (which is why you don\'t present them).

1. Your OWN statistics
How would I do that? I don\'t have access to the relevant data bases.

SURPRISE! The dickhead ADMITS that he has NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have done that repeatedly, but you merely deny that statistics I cite meet your - undefined - standards that might let you accept them as statics. This is simply a childish evasion. but you do rely on it.

No, you HAVEN\'T, Bozo. What you call \"statistics\" are nothing but datum. Statistics ANALYZE large sets of data.

From your point of view. From any other point of you are merely evading the issue.

OF COURSE it is my point of view - I DEMAND results, not EXCUSES!!!

The actual problem is simply that you are a gullible twit, deeply attached to his delusions.
No, the problem isn\'t that I am a \"gullible twit,\" but that YOU ARE ONE. You just keep chanting the mantra of climate alarmists w/o ANY critical thinking.
You do like to make that claim, but it falls down on the fact that you can\'t recognise critical thinking when you are exposed to it.

Your idea of \"critical thinking\" is nothing more than repeating slogans of the hard left.

On Wednesday, October 5, 2022 at 4:45:21 PM UTC+11, Flyguy wrote:
On Sunday, October 2, 2022 at 6:57:19 PM UTC-7, bill....@ieee.org wrote:
On Monday, October 3, 2022 at 11:46:04 AM UTC+11, Flyguy wrote:

snip

1. Your OWN statistics.

How would I do that? I don\'t have access to the relevant data bases.

SURPRISE! He ADMITS that he has NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gnatguy does have some silly ideas.

I have done that repeatedly, but you merely deny that statistics I cite meet your - undefined - standards that might let you accept them as statics. This is simply a childish evasion. but you do rely on it.

No, you HAVEN\'T, Bozo. What you call \"statistics\" are nothing but datum. Statistics ANALYZE large sets of data.

Statistical techniques extract information from large sets of data, which are the statistics being analysed. If you knew what you were talking about you\'d be aware of this.

From your point of view. From any other point of you are merely evading the issue.

OF COURSE it is my point of view - I DEMAND results, not EXCUSES!!!

To be more specific, you demand the result you want to see, and the fact that what you want is an imagined result stops you from being satisfied by real-world facts.

The actual problem is simply that you are a gullible twit, deeply attached to his delusions.

You do like to make that claim, but it falls down on the fact that you can\'t recognise critical thinking when you are exposed to it.

Your idea of \"critical thinking\" is nothing more than repeating slogans of the hard left.

Gnatguy looks in the mirror, notes that he is repeating the slogans of the hard right and imagines that everybody who won\'t take him seriously is making the same kind of mistake.

https://history.aip.org/climate/index.htm

The American Institute of Physics isn\'t any kind of \"hard left\" organisation. Gnatguy may be silly enough to think that it is.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back